Buddhist Image from Cambodia

Buddhist Image from Cambodia
Smile you are alive!

On the Mekong RIver

On the Mekong RIver
Another day on the road of life

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big Bugs

Ha Ha Ha OK, apparently I've gotten soft living in Korea's colder climate. While walking home along the curving roads of the old city carrying a two- gallon juge of drinking water in one hand and my camera in another I am carefully stepping so as to neither stub my toe on the uneven cement pavers slabs that fill the drain access holes and are about 20 meters apart along the sidewalk or to twist my ankle on the spill run that dips a few inches down and runs along the sidewalk as well when I step next to what looked like a lollypop some child had accidently lost along the way. When with the rapidity of a tightly wound racing car it launched toward my foot you should have seen the speed and height of my left leg lift/kick. I guess my injured leg is getting better...that was a damn quick reflex. Any how, the lollypop was no sucker it was the largest bettle looking cockroach I've seen in years and it gave me quite the start! I laughed at myself and was glad to see that I hadn't flashed any innocents by my wild midstroll leg lift as I was wearing a skirt. Ha.. . home safely to my couch for the night with lots of water to rehydrate from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment